Friday, June 1, 2007

Fuckin Friday and I'm not fuckin!!

Well, sadly reporting that I HAD a date, its almost 10pm and no show. He has called multiple times to tell me he is working on leaving but running into some issues so... that leaves me here STILL working online STILL doing promotions and STILL doing graphics. (Not that you mind cuz its all for you anyways) So, no nookie for me tonight. Im gravely disappointed!! :( I can say that I am excited to report that I am getting back on focus to getting my ass down to southern Florida to shoot with the Red Hot Phat Girlz crew. They have some awesome photography and video set up's and my http://www.platinumpuzzy.net site will be completely webmastered by their company. I HAVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.. eeeks. Also, I am reorganizing http://www.candiswildgirlz.com/platinum to better graphics and photos, etc. Check it out, its really starting to look good!! Other than that, the only other things on my mind are Nashville, TN which I am SO excited for!! MY FIRST SWINGERS PARTY and more than one guy at a time and its going to be FILMED!!! Yeahhhh... other than that here is my thought for the day:

I have been asked why I don't give out REAL "Platinum Puzzy" samples of the pussy. Let's break it down like this. If it was that easy to obtain, why would you want it? First that would mean that I have been exposed to A WHOLE LOT OF DIRTY dick, cuz easily obtained pussy is usually fucked by easily obtained dick. Eeww.. Second, it would be WORN out and TOO much sex can make it MUCH harder to enjoy if MOST of them weren't pleasurable. Also, there is a scale of pussy like there is with jewelry.

-----------> the best being PLATINUM - comparison car MERCEDES - higher in grade, better quality, usually cared for professionally, more expensive, and not owned by many people.
=======> next is GOLD - comparison car LEXUS - most popular, however, less quality than platinum, cheaper than platinum, less cared for than platinum

********> then SILVER - comparison car TOYOTA - cheaper than gold although popular not as popular as gold, doesn't last as long as gold

~~~~~~~> Lastly GOLD PLATED METAL - comparison car KIA - the cheapest on the market, not taken care of at all matter of fact uaually disposed of after use, loses value the minute it leaves the distributor, poor in quality and only looks good for a brief period of time.
Summary - in order to maintain Platinum status, a set of guidelines and rules must be followed. Recognize and respect that. Besos... Platinum Puzzy

No comments: