Thursday, November 22, 2007

I am SO full, but still on the air filling you up with throwback Thursday!


Yummy yummy in my tummy! I am so full and still kickin those fresh old school classics.. so cum check me out www.bbwadultradio.com ... CHAT with me.
I had some GREAT food and shakin off them extra pounds I know I gained...
I am hoping you will cum join me - cuz I need someone to slap my ass! LOL
Other than that, no dick to be thankful for YET! Still searching for that one that fits the bill. ARE YOU THAT ONE?

1 comment:

PAPA said...

WOW...RADIO ALSO?...YOU MAKE ME SO HORNY WITH OUR BEAUTY AND YOUR GRIND.IMA CHECK YOU OUT,SEE IF IM FEELING THAT.MAYBE IM THAT THANKFUL DICK YOU NEED,IM VERY SURE OF IT,BUT YOU GO AHEAD AND RUN THREW SOME MORE OF THEM LITTLE BOY'S.LIKE MY MAMA USTA TELL ME,IT'S MORE TO BE AH MAN THEN HAVING AH BIG DICK...LOL.STAY SEXY!