Monday, November 19, 2007

When reality hits...

Yeah, today has been a day where to truth comes out, and reality sets in. I am too old for drama so I am having to cut loose some people I thought were friends. Chick that was supposed to be watching my house and kids while I was gone turned out to be a little liar, and a drama queen. How I tend to invite them bitches into my life and house is beyond me so CUT that shyt loose. It's THAT easy.

Aside from that I have a fuckin stalker! He called the radio station 800# and left a message for me. Like a dumbass I called back from my cell phone WITHOUT blocking the number and he started calling me. I was nice to him because I had no reason not to be, and he took it as I was "going with him" He then started becoming EXCESSIVE like calling over and over and over again. I told him to stop, then he started calling AND emailing. I let a friend (male) get on the phone and told him to STOP calling and he kept calling back to ask me who that was. Then he gets violent, and starts making threats. This is out of hand, and now I have to change my phone number and call the police. WHY ME?

Some good news, I am a featured model on http://www.bbwlexilithium.com/ this week. The photo at the top is a sample of the set that was put up... I love the color red and it seems to look good on me :)

Still on the search for stunt dick. Haven't had much time to really over look the applications. There are so fuckin many.. wow - keep sending them in. I will have a decision before the end of the month. Keep ya eyes peeled...

1 comment:

PAPA said...

STUNT DICK...LMAO,SO COOL.THAT STALKER GUY NEED TO CHILL,I UNDERSTAND YOUR BEAUTY IS DRIVING HIS SICK ASS CRAZY!...BUT DAM.CHANGE THE NUMBERS IF YOU CAN LOVE.IM NOT SENDING IN ANY APP PP,IM TRYING TO BE SPECIAL AROUND THIS BITCH!...LMAO.TAKE CARE BEAUTIFUL!