Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another stalker.. ???





So I get the call today that I have another stalker on the move... making calls to my fans asking a bunch of questions about me. What the hell is this about? LOL Here we go again.. It's been a while for a stalker. Welcome back to chaos. I had a long day at work... and I want to go see my "good good" but I gotta work in the morning. That really disappoints me, I would love to fuck him. Just to spend some time with him would be nice... but - just isn't going to happen. What a way to end a bad day...... fuck. I am horny and stressed and ready to get some great dick. No half assin it. Anyone wanna come give me some? Oh....! I did have something good happen. One of my very loyal fans sent me a Baby Phat shirt from my wishlist :) Thank you sweety and can't wait to take some photos in it.


Also this week's update on http://www.aclit4u2lick.com/ is up. Some samples are up above. Definitely go check that out! Tia is super cool, and hot too! And I thoroughly enjoyed working with her... can't wait to do it again.
I am gonna close with that... so keep ya eyes on the blog :)

No comments: