Thursday, May 29, 2008




I don't even know where to begin! Well as I said before I will be going to Tampa FL to film with Danny Blaq which excites me greatly!! Before then, it looks like I might be making a trip to North Caroling for my FIRST ever WHITE guy! I know it seems wierd that I have never been with a white guy... and its not that I discriminate, I just have never had the opportunity! This kid has like 10" of thick healthy dick that just needs a platinum shine! So now its going to go down! That will be the weekend of June 6th - I might stop in Atlanta that Friday - have dinner with a fan who has been dying to meet me. There are a couple of other fans that are in NC that want to meet me as well so I think I will make that happen. Other than that - just the normal shuffle to get things crackin! I have a model from the midwest coming out to shoot with me... and then my new model wants to do a 10 black guy gang bang!! If you are interested hit me up! platinumpuzzy@gmail.com - will take place in FLORIDA. And, I do have a live in girlfriend now. We have been friends for a long time but have now decided to stop pretending we are together and just let it out. I fuckin love this girl and she is SO hot to boot! Yeah - she is a hottie THIN chick but adores me and licks the pussy OH SO GOOD! Cam shows with us will start soon if I can get her to warm up to it.. she isn't liking the cam thing being on. Maybe YOU can help me get her started! LOL Well - check out the new videos on http://www.platinumpuzzy.net/ and new update coming Friday to http://www.platinumplumpas.com/ ! Also the radio show www.blogtalkradio.com/platinumpuzzy Til next time - keep that dick on hard and your hand on your credit card!

No comments: