Sunday, November 9, 2008

Productive fuckin and filming




Yeah - productive fucking & filming is definitely the way to describe my Friday night and all day Saturday. Friday night we tried the Glow in the Dark set... it came out cool but lots of work to do on lighting for that set to be perfect. Before that, while getting ready he got extremely turned on by me getting dressed that he started lickin my pussy and slipped his hard one right inside me! I couldn't complain... and wow he fucked me good! Saturday we got up around 8am-ish and got everything set up for the shoots of the day. Once we got all packed and ready to go we hit the road and off to the rustic house we went. We got there, and I was so tickled to be doing something totally out of my norm... it was very vintage rustic and I wore a cute lil flowered nighty with my southern belle kind of hat. The house was off the main road so walking from the car to the back of the house where driver's passing by could see it all and I mean it ALL! Finally we started taking pics and they came out so nice! Very swampy, victorian classic photos with a twist of Platinum Persuasion. Then we headed off to Wal Mart to pick up some accessories for the next shoot which was at an abandoned warehouse and ran into the halloweed clearance baskets where I racked up on lashes, make up and misc props for shoots for $1 each... yeah - bargain city! We hit the warehouse and got some good, gritty pictures and then a hot video - but I can't spill on that you will have to join the site to see it! From there we went on to a railroad yard and that was my favorite set of them all! These pics take my photos *sexy & classy* to all knew heights and I love it. Finished those up, headed to Texas City to pick up Q, a fan that's been wanting to shoot with me for a while...grabbed him and headed back here - did another set of pics and then some video. He was very excited to meet me and get the chance to shoot however we got started and ran out of time so we had to finish up and leave. Grabbed a bite to eat, watched some Steve Harvey stand up comedy and I crashed. L put me to bed, but ofcourse not without tasting the kitty and then naturally diggin right on in... and that leads me here at which point I am blogging - checking messages and takin my ass to bed. Long day of shooting tomorrow, hangin out with Dolce of www.bbwdolce.com and updating my SITE as well as my CLIP STORE so gotta get some beauty rest! Muahs :)

No comments: