Sunday, June 27, 2010

Learning lessons, growing & expanding

Platying with my new cam which you can see on PlatinumSpuzzy.com
NEW CLIPS ON PlatinumPuzzy.net
Test shoot with Mejia - 30 photos available for $2.00 via:

SO it's been over a month since I have blogged about anything and ALOT has happened as it usually does in that kind of absence. I am now back home in Jacksonville FL where I came home to the house being brokem into, the ac went out and a gazillion other malfunctions to welcome me home. Testing my patience much? Well, Desiree and I took off after baring with the extrutiating heat for a week and got a suite at a hotel for the low low. We have actually been SUPER productive and been on cams ALOT as well as getting alot of content shot for our sites. We've tried out some fresh new faces and talent... some have been amazingly great and others not so much. It's all good though, gotta give everyone a fair chance cuz you never know who might be holding back some quality skills!

I've been going through alot personally. I'm trying to stay focused and keep pushin with my grind, but from time to time I have to take a break. This business can really exhaust you mentally and physically. We head to NY soon for Jade 38H's "Naughty In New York" party called "RED WHITE & BOOBS" I am excited to get back up there and see old friends, meet new ones and have a good time as I ALWAYS do in the city that never sleeps.

So, FINALLY the new site is almost done. The design has been approved by yours truly and the galleries are being created. We are hoping to have it ready to launch by end of summer. I can't wait either! It's going to be SO fly! :)~ YaY!

Aside from that, I have a new love interest. Well, its an old interest that's rekindled. We will see where it goes this time as before its been one of those things that seems to go strong then fizzle out. Maybe its me... I am fairly easy to please but seems that most men just don't get it. So far, things have been pretty straight. I will be seeing him real soon - and he is TOTALLY supportive of what I do so no worries about me disappearing. If anything, he is eager to help me make it successful.

That wraps it up today. More posts to hopefully come in the near future so keep your eyes on the prize! Platinum Puzzy signing off! Ciao!

No comments: