Friday, December 3, 2010

Check these site updates


NEW FART VIDEO AVAILABLE AT FATTYFARTS.COM
Foot Command & Obey
Vinnie Diesel had one thing in mind when he came to see me, getting himself off and leaving with a smile. Little did he know that Goddess Platinum had something else in store for him! She put his mouth to work on her pretty fat toes and demanded that he worship her feet with his hands, mouth and his cock! Bow down, Goddess runs this show. Ofcourse Vinnie is too pathetic to do anything but as he is told and submits to every wish and command instructed by his beautiful bbw Goddess. Command & Obey! 7min video
Sexual SINsation
A run in with an old flame lead to a serious night of total SIN as we both have new partners... but the sex was SO good we just had to tty it out one more time. He ALWAYS made the pussy gush like a fire hydrant with amazing hands... and I enjoyed sucking on his magic stick. The grand finale is when he pounds my pussy so good stroking me long and hard til I cum all over his cock!
5 min video
This is for the foot lovers! A set of pictures completely dedicated to my foot fetish fans! Check out every angle of my feet, crunched toes, and soles.

No comments: