SORE PUSSY



I made some time to get a photo shoot in, and a quick video for www.platinumplumpas.com - I have been tied up with business stuff, website responsibilities, finding BBW models for interracial hardcore shoot in Miami end of this month and so much more - as well as being tied up with adDICKted. LOL That is my new nickname for him. Friday, I got off work and did some cam shows.. then I got the call that he was in the area and wanted to drop by. The house had just cleared so I was just getting out the shower when he arrived. I came to the door dripping wet in a towel and no sooner than he shut and locked the door we were fucking on the kitchen counter. He bent me over, pussy all wet and juicy and slid his already hard dick right in... fucked me so hard I was hitting my head on the cabinet. After about 10 minutes of straight pounding me, he slides out and says ride this dick on my sofa.......so like a good dick whipped booty call I hopped right on, grabbing the back of the sofa and riding him like my life depended on it. A good 20 more minutes of cowgirl action and he busted a nice nut. Ofcourse I broke off about 6 nuts myself so I was sleepy. We grabbed a bite and laid down in the bed. No sooner than I fall asleep, about 3am rolls around and he is feelin my pussy, getting it wet to glide in again! I love morning dick!! So naturally I was all wet.... he fucked me on my side, nice and gentle =-savoring each stroke like a fading memory. We woke up around 9 and did it again... and again.. and again... GOOD lawd. I had to tell him if he fucks up my pussy with his continuous fucking rampages I could sue him for damages since I use my pussy for work!! LOL haha... Saturday I went to a party, then back here to finish up household chores and get some online work done. He got off around midnight and came by again, we sat and watched The Guardian which I loved... and then went to bed to fuck again - had to put a pillow behind the head board cuz it sounded like it was going thru the wall! LOL Sunday was really uneventful, got my hair done, took some photos and did girl girl cam shows with my live in g/f. Yum yum.. what can I say? Check out www.platinumpuzzy.net :) Don't forget to check the new update on www.platinumplumpas.com

Comments