Recap of my cammiversary celebration!

 I celebrated 10 years in camming!  I started Niteflirt in 2005, which at the time was primarily phone chat.  Eventually with the evolution of technology and video chat services becoming more available to the public cam services began!  From there I went to Imlive, iFriends, and a few other sites.   I was so old school, I originally used a video camcorder to stream!  
MsThang69 and Winter Grand joined me for the celebration!  Winter decorated the room, blew up balloons, and made sure the bed was protected from my grand finale squirt-splosion!  The recorded show is available on PlatinumPuzzy.com for all members, OR if you are just interested in the video itself, BBWCLIPS4SALE.com has just the video with no monthly recurring charges or subscription access.  

You can participate in my weekly members show as a member of PlatinumPuzzy.com every Thursday at 7pm est for ONE whole hour! You will also find all the videos we filmed coming soon to the site!  




Comments