Fuckin, freakin, and fuckin some more


None of this took place, but at least I can fantasize! LOL I am so tired of masturbating! I did get the "question" today that really made me think and express what it is I really like. So here it goes... I like someone who is: Clean, with good hygiene. Someone who can dress well with various taste in style (i.e. classy suits to casual thuggish gear to lounge joggin suit with sneakers) someone who will protect his lady but isn't constantly fighting with everyone, family oriented, not in the streets all the time, home body but yet outgoing, fun and funny, enjoys life, diverse and open minded. As for appearance, I don't have a specific taste.. its more personality for me. Other than that, dealing with these ignorant fools that wanna tell me I am TOO big and need to lose weight. I got this email on AOL today... indeed,, you are in risk of a heart attack,, the fat drips from your thighs and belly, you are very unhealthy looking, and seem persuaded that you are attractive,, believe me,, exercise and change your diet, you look like a grease ball,, good luck MY RESPONSE:
I got YOUR attention and you keep writing which is a disguise with one of two causes; either you are SO miserable that you attempt to verbally degrade other people to make yourself feel better - or you are a fat girl love under cover. I COULD CARE LESS which it is. Your ignorance I have dealt with long enough and now I find it saddening that you would even pretend to care about someone when honestly you are trying to boost your own self esteem with attacks to others. Luckily I truly AM secure with myself, my size and my appearance and quite confident. For every ONE of the assholes like you, I have at least 10 adoring men and women who appreciate me and my beauty. Eat your shyt and shut the fuck up.
So if you ever hit me up and I don't seem like I am in the best of spirits or moods remember that I deal with this ALL day. No pun to anyone just know that this can be VERY frustrating when you are ALWAYS available for your fans... The things I do LOL So I go onto more promoting and boosting sales. The updates are SO hot, you should check them out ! Til then check out http://www.platinumpuzzy.net/!!

Comments

SPANKY said…
babe dont worry about worthless assholes like,,,,u are beautiful and sexy as hell like u are and nothing anyone says or thinks can change that and like u said for him to keep on he is just only admiring what he sees cause if he didnt he wouldnt have looked twice and messaged u....keep up the sexy work and keep ur head up
Drag Ragz said…
Thank you baby! You are a gem to have as a fan and friend!
PAPA said…
FUCK THEM TRICK ASS DICK SUCKERS PP,YOUR BODY IS PERFECT,AND EVEN SKINNY PEOPLE ARE AT RISK FOR HEART ATTACK.LIKE I ALWAYS SAY...LIVE LIFE!,DO YOU,AND FUCK EVERYONE ELSE THAT'S HATING!.I WOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER ANY MOVIE STAR OR DIVA SINGER IN THE GAME.I TRAVEL THE WORLD ALL YEAR ON BUSINESS,AND I MEET BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY OTHER DAY,BUT TRUST TIS...THEY ALL BBW!.YOU ARE IN MY TOP TEN LIST OF ALL TIME BEAUTIFUL BBW I HAVE MEET,OR SEEN,AND IM TALKING UPPER FIVE.

SO KEEP YHA HEAD HIGH,YOU ALWAYS GONNA HAVE HATERS,BUT WE NEED HATERS FOR FUEL,FEEL ME.BE FLATTERED THEY TAKE THE TIME TO DISS YOU,THEN TURN AROUND AND PUT MORE VIDS AND PICS OF YOU FINE ASS ON THE NET,AND LET HATE MORE!.LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!.

P.S.
WILL YOU SIT ON MY FACE? LMAO!