Cum and get it



We are back in full effect! I resurrected from the retirement and in full swing. Cam shows, special videos and hot photos being taken tonight and PERV cam **new** for $20 you can watch me and Italian Lace for an hour as we kiss, lick, play and cam!

Also updates are in for www.platinumplumpas.com and more to follow.

And there is unreleased videos being added on www.platinumpuzzy.net so be sure to go get some of those! \

So the question is, what brought me back to you guys? I missed you ofcourse... but the reality was I had spent SO much time and money on this it was too hard to completely walk away. I do get frustrated from time to time because the pesky Im's and rude guys beggin for free photos and videos, and sample cam shows... etc. Plus the rude people in general I just had to get away for a while. Deep in my heart I knew I would be back. AND working hand in hand with Quixotic Entertainment on some up and coming video projects so if you want to get involved in those definitely let me know! Thangs is BLOWIN up! I got my time to regroup and get it together so a refreshed, refocused and ready to rock your cock is BACK IN FULL EFFECT! Smooches!










Comments