Talk is cheap - bitches are weak....

You would think that I have learned.... but still I tend to believe that people can still be genuine, good hearted individuals. WRONG... reality is that people will use you until they have no further use for you or until you realize the truth. They will talk about you all day and smile in your face... they will expect everything yet give nothing. At least I can say, I made every valiant effort to rectify the situation with several individuals I have fallen out with amicably. Fuck it - I am done being the nice girl. I am done trying to make everything all right. Fuck the lost and move on. That is special odes to my prior "I miss you" statement. Guess I should have realized earlier on that its just better to pick up and move instead of trying to make things right. Some people just aren't worth it. So - fuck em - and that is that on that matter. Next on the agenda? Hmmm... let's see, me and the new girlfriend will be doing some hot photos/videos and cam shows together. Don't you wanna see her? I bet you do... and trust me in due time you shall. AND - we will be traveling this summer. That's right... making way around the country and world. Once we get our passports we are hittin' Jamaica. I have a new business partnership that is going to take us there for business and we are staying the week! Hell yeah - fat girl and friend in the islands its bound to be OFF THE CHAIN! On top of that, looking at some new houses... and considering a new car. I was really tryin to watch my money and save it for future video shoots like the one with my new model that is ready for 10 guys to fuck her all at the same time!! You heard me fellas... she wants an all out gang bang and with all the big black cock she can handle. This is all on top of the trip to Tampa in July to shoot with Danny Blaq. June 6th I am planning on going to NC to fuck my first white dick on video! Hell yeah baby! So check me out www.platinumpuzzy.net www.platinumplumpas.com www.platinumspuzzy.com

Comments