Finally - the girlfriend has emerged from the shy, timid - which is all a front - but anyways, nonetheless she is now baring SOME not all as of yet. Hot, sexy, and simply divine. Standing in at 5' 10" 175lbs awesome thick in all the right places, perky ta ta's and a dark side that makes you wanna unveil her deep inhibitions and let loose! Help me fellas!! She needs someone to hook her, and from there its a go.. If I could only get her to do in front of the camera what she does off camera... OMG - it would be a wrap! Until then, I get to enjoy her soft lips, sweety puzzy juice and the master work of a tongue gone wild! In the meantime, I am getting some MONSTER dick.. Yes, HE came over again this morning before work to check out my tire - ok LIE!! He came to make sure the pussy wasn't next to no dick... and it wasn't but as soon as he walked in GRRRRR - I hopped on it like a city transit bus! He laid there begging me to turn over and fuck me doggy style - but I refused to let him and rode him til he couldn't resist any longer and came so hard he had a charlie horse. Indeed, I fucked him senseless... he was so dizzy getting up that I thought he was going to pass out but he managed. Luckily we had just got done and out the shower when she came creepin in... seems she had a little escapade herself with the "yard" and wasn't too concerned about my company being on her side of the bed. Maybe we can all fuck together!! That is what I am talkin bout - until then... zzzzzzzz's from the princess of puzzy!

Comments