FUCK MY PUSSY MORE

You hate me I know... but what can I say? I have been having the time of my life, getting the best dick ever and making some great VIDEOS for you to enjoy. So since Sunday, I have been on cam all week trying to stay cute for you guys. Ofcourse some of you got to see my FWB, friend with benefits - come fuck me REAL good... so good I squirt all over my silk sheets. I am going to need new ones soon. Gushy details? Why ask when you can WATCH.... he fucks me SO good... his big cock hits my G spot in JUST the right place that I begin gushing with pleasure so much that I think I have pissed when in fact its ALL juices of pleasure!

So. . . I have been getting all the details squared up for this BBW shoot in Miami. Geez... more work than I ever imagined. Dealing with models who aren't capable of handling rejection is a full time job in itself. Nice girls but just don't know how to accept no for an answer. OTHERS were great about it, although I hated doing it. If I had it up to me I would hire them all.. but its not my project.

Weekend of July 18th in Tampa, FL is coming soon and I will be shooting with Danny Blaq. I can't wait for that....

Aside from that - FWB is on the way... YUM YUM!

Comments