Wow pussy craves big dick

I couldn't take it anymore... I took a break after a weekend of extremely throbbing sex from my booty call.. but after a couple of days I couldn't resist any longer. He text messaged me, and ofcourse I dropped what I was doing to accommodate him. I met him at his house where he left the door open and was in the bed waiting on me. No romance tonight- it was business then play time. Dick on hard I had to stand there and giggle for a moment. He had been missin the pussy and couldn't wait to pound the juices right out of me. How could I resist that? I couldn't... so I got undressed as fast as I could and hopped on his enormous and comforting cock.. OMG... riding that dick was the best. I busted a few nuts and then he got on top.. then did some X positiong that caused me to squirt all over his bed. Then he flipped me over and had my legs at my head and WOW - that was the best! If I didn't have my tits forced against my face and felt like I couldn't breath I would do that more often.. but wow - FUCKING delicious... and to top it off when he busted his load I had him do it in my mouth. He said he was in love! LOL Said he had never came like that and doing it in my mouth for me to swallow was the best... I fuckin loved it! I have been known to run from some cum in the past but for some reason he brings out the freak freak in me... AND I love it! We ate a little snack, had a little drink and on to round 2 where I shocked him again - he said he never had anal... so I let him get a stab at my ass. Didn't take long before he was soft strokin tryin to hold his cum... said he fuckin loved it! Tight hole felt so good he nearly busted right away. Nasty bitch I am... I love bring the nut out early!

I am off to sleep - been planning this Miami shoot and dealing with being deleted, people talking shit about me and my work ethics, and mofo's saying they gonna do shit but not doing it. I need some dick - peace

Comments