Filming, fuckin and some beach time


What's up my dedicated readers? I am REALLY glad that the storm has passed although there are more in the ocean headed for Miss Platinum...so Mimi Melons made her way over Friday night... and my special guest(s) who we filmed with, and those who held the camera (thank you) We got some hot new content that once I finish getting it edited I will get it up on the site and the phots on Plumpas. We had fun, and enjoyed filming. Saturday, we went to a party @ Mimi's house and chilled out. Saturday night I came back here and worked on graphics and hung out with the fam. Sunday, I took my BIG ole' white ass to he beach and got myself EXTREMELY red! No bootycall this weekend, he had other plans out of town and I was supposd to go to Tampa with him.. but had some other pressing plans here. It's been a very accomplished weekend tho... filming, graphics, updates etc... just no dick to tell about - WELL that's not exactly true I did get some when I filmed... yummy!

Comments