FUCK THE DUMB SHIT ITS ON AND PUSSY POPPIN


I don't even know where to start! Well with the events following the weekend, let's start with Sunday which I don't think I ever found time to post a blog about. Mimi and I made some calls to get some dick to the hotel ASAP and the foot long schlong guy didn't show, but my ex fling and a really good friend of mine who has been with Jammin Jennie came by. She gave him the "good dick" badge of approval and said he was hung like a horse. Obviously because we have been friends so long, it was uncomfortable for ME to fuck him so I had Mimi test the waters and see if he was film material. Yo, I love this kid to death... but he is TOO shy! He was having an asthma attack n shit - it was SO crazy. The ex fling of mine was having performance issues and ended up fuckin Mimi instead. So needless to say I ended up with limp noodles instead of some hard cock!

Then, Monday I found out that Mimi's foot long schlong guy is a guy I dated 10yrs ago! I remember him having this HUGE cock and could fuck all night like a stallion. So.. we ended up getting each other's numbers and YOU know that I had to test the schlong! Well, it hasn't been tested yet... but VERY soon he is going to have some Platinum Puzzy ridin the fuck outta his foot long!

Back on the cams again, and on a regular so check me out www.platinumspuzzy.com - the photos above are ME right NOW! For the latest and greatest updates on videos - www.platinumpuzzy.net and your favorite fat fuckable freak www.platinumplumpas.com

Til next time - Ciao!






Comments