Thank FUCKIN goodness it's FRIDAY!

LONG week anyone? Hell fuckin yea! I had to work OVERTIME @ my day job because of that pesky fuckin storm... ugh! In the meantime I have been super focused on updating all sites and getting organized and caught up for the overload of up & coming shoots. I have a special guest RETURNING to fuck me and my new girl Mimi Melons so I am VERY exciting to be getting that really good dick again... and ofcourse to get another video for you guys. Haven't seen my booty call all week due to schedule conflict, and may not this weekend because I have a fan that wants me to fly or drive down to Tampa this weekend beacuse he is visiting. Hmm should I? I want to... but I have some shoots going on this weekend... wonder if I can squeeze in the shoots before I leave? I am SO tired I can't even think and/or decide. I need some DICK!! I think I have gotten super spoiled lately and now that I haven't had any I am having serious withdrawls... AHhhh! I am going to go get rested... just wanted to touch base with ya since I knew it had been a few days since I updated this blog... nothing exciting has happened! LOL muahz

Comments