HOLY SHIT-NEW DICK AND FUCK SESSIONS TODAY ONLY


Today is the day of the BIG shoot, I wasn't sure it was going to happen but Donovan made damn sure not to let me down and I fuckin love him for that!! I missed his dick and found out that Donovan is bringing his friend aka the camera guy, and I can't help but wanna fuck him! He doesn't know it yet, and I waited until they left to post it because I don't want him to know... I want it to be a surprise but I definitely intend to get some of that dick... so Donovan is gonna have to hold the camera! LOL You wanna get in on the action? Direct a show/video while we shoot? Or do you just wanna be a voyuer lookin in as we do our thang? NOW is the time, for the next 30 minutes I will take a few more PAYING/PAID watchers for cam shows! Instant message me RIGHT NOW.. If you haven't paid - IM me and ask me how we can arrange payment. I am so excited WOOHOO!!! Gotta get nice and pretty for the dicks guys!

In the meantime, I did want to mention that I will be doing an interview about my personal sexual preferences and what turns me on, etc. I get a copy of the interview and will be posting that in here so that YOU get direct access to exactly what I do like PERSONALLY. I am excited because it really gives me a chance to kinda dig deep and figure out in whole what I really DO like. I am ready to try some new things, like letting Miss Cali Beauty be dom with me... which will be a FIRST! I am dom ALWAYS... so letting go for just a little while will be a definite change! I need to get my ass to Northern Cali VERY soon!!

Other than that - the opening of http://www.fattyfetishes.com/ has been a little slow but surely because of my lack of time to properly promote it. I am updating clips almost every day. TONS of stuff to go on there!! More to surely cum - yeah - that guy that took off the other day and said he got jumped at my house in the 2 minutes it took me to run in and get my wallet and when I came out he was gone - he hit me up and wants to shoot again. Hmmm - more sub/dom stuff what do YOU think I should do?

Lastly, Platinum Puzzy radio will be back VERY soon - so get ready to hear me LIVE and DIRECT from the Platinum Puzzy mansion with some of the wildest stories, tips and tricks for the biz, model mayhem and more! Muahz gotta get ready for the boyzzzz!!

Comments