YOU MISSED THE FUCKIN SUCKIN AND FREE CAM SHOW

All I can fix my mouth to say is WOW... this is why you don't meet fans apparently. It started out bad from the git - I should have known when my tire was slashed that it was a sign to just say "Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all" The idea was that a fan who had been talking to me a for a while, was going to get a room - and I could film "having my way with him." And the signs of "wierdness" were there long before I met him but I just took it as admiration but seems they were clear flags of stalker tendancies. BUT I STILL MET HIM ANYWAYS cuz this mofo stopped at nothing to make sure he met me. He rode the bus across town to come see me so I thought "fuck it" and picked him up. My first thought was "OMG... he just seemed wierd but maybe its just me" So we went to dinner, and he seemed normal for all of 20 minutes ~ then he strange habits were obvious. By that time we already had the room and I had the cams set up to do the free show I had been advertising. So the free cam show begins... and its going VERY well - solo - but then I decided to let him touch and that lead to playing.. and my 30 minute free show turned into contests where I called select few and had phone sex WHILE fucking on cam with them and this lasted an HOUR AND A HALF! Yes, you heard that correctly - and it will probably be the last free bee EVER.. at least for the guys who NEVER pay for anything but always expect EVERYTHING. So we did some fetish videos and by 3am..he was knocked out. I stayed up editing the videos and turned in about 5am.... woke up just in time to check out - and this is where the good stuff comes in. The slashed tire still hadn't been fixed - and the day before he "BEGGED" me to let him fix it... so in the morning naturally I was like "Hey are we still fixing the tire..." and he was like "Yeah, just need to go by the bank and pull out cash" I agreed and stopped by my house (I KNOW I KNOW BIG MISTAKE WITH SOMEONE I DONT KNOW) but I needed to check on my house and grab my wallet and when I returned to the car this PUSSY ASS BITCH was gone! Yeah - Apparently he didn't want to fix the tire, so instead of just saying "Listen... I don't wanna fix it" and I would have took him home and been ok with it.. he bounced like the punk he is. So for future reference... I don't want to spoil the fan meetings... but I am gonna chill on that shit for a while cuz that shit was just straight up ridiculous. All I can say is... wow.

Comments