FUCK THE BULLSHIT


I hate to apologize in advance because I hate to get into negative bitching sessions... but I know if I don't get shit off my chest I am not going to make it thru another day. I also feel the need for my readers, fans, customers, friends, and the alike to understand my position and daily struggles. That way if I do something or say something that seems out of character you can know off the top why I am in the mood I am in.
It's Saturday, and I was up with Mimi until 8am this morning hustling. We slept until about 2pm when housekeeping bout ran the door down with Ulga and her russian cleaning mafia dying to come in and swab the deck. I got some clean towels, chilled out and then decided to get online and see what was going on. IMMEDIATELY upon signing in I get bombarded with instant messages demanding to chat, get to know me blah blah blah - Now understand me PLEASE. I am not online to find love, and happiness and all that great "You got mail" movie love shit. I am here to work. NOW... in some cases I do meet legit cool people and enjoy a chat or two... but THEY know that when I say I am BUSY that I don't want BUZZING, REPEATED DEMANDS TO CHAT, OR ARE YOU THERE poppin up in my fucking windows. Just frustrating and truly annoying. Secondly, for those that "INQUIRE" about services with no real intention of actually purchasing anything but wasting valuable time and testing my patience... REALLY FUCKIN BURNS ME. Don't even bother to IM me if you don't respect my hustle, my game, my time, or me as a person. I won't waste your time, don't waste mine.

So that completes the bitch session, now on to the fun part of my day. We had a nice lunch at the all mighty KFC... and enjoyed fattening up our huge asses! Once we got full, we battled thru numerous worthless conversations that lead to complete and utter aggrevation. Guys that expect us to entertain them for free... so once we got thru all of that - we had a nice long girl girl show. I fuckin loved it!

On the travel calendar, I will be in Atlanta from Thursday Oct 9-12th. I will be available for select lucky fans... reservations are required in advanace. Please email me for further information. I am psyched about going... my friend who is a model will be starring in a video - and the location is SOOO fuckin amazing. I will get to go before the crew gets there and do some photos which excites me because this is a prime location that I can't pass up. I am gonna get my hair and make up done... and have some hot ass outfits to sport some new looks. Not a new me, just a part of me I don't always show. I am versatile to say the least, from the street gear, to comfort sports wear, to the sexy club look and the studious alternative nerdy kinda swag. I am just me and I love it! I hope to get to see some of you. Hit me up asap as I am working with little free time and I have some hot ass offers already.

Hair and make up is here now to get me ready for tonight's shoot. See ya'll lata...

Comments