What a fuckin weekend




Good vibrations - the new update coming TOMORROW on my SITE as well as the previously posted pics in the park. Seems that Candi is having a bit of trouble with the server so... I made damn sure she got the files to update tomorrow FOR SURE! I am still editing the 50million videos...and photos... and geez SO much stuff not enough time LOL - time to hire a sexy assistant what do YOU say? I am long over due! Aside from that the sets that I did with Mimi are fat-abulous! She definitely looked hot and was so much fun to be around. We are considering moving in together for a little while so we can work together and share our fun with those who care to enjoy. This ought to be VERY Interesting! By the way, we just opened http://www.mimimelons.com/ ~ so go check it out.
I got extremely high last night. I don't smoke so when I did finally wrap my dick suckin lips around a blunt -- ohhhweee! I fuckin love the green!! I was so relaxed, silly and just chill all night! And for my feeders, you will be happy to hear that I had the munchies all night and put on a couple of pounds I am sure. We went to the store inside the hotel at least 3 times for soda and snacks... Mmmm! We finally crashed at 7am and back up at 11. Didn't accomplish much - once I got home it time to unpack, straighten up my room and back onto endless promoting. I got bombarded with instant messages like crazy... and I am just like ahhhhh what to do when everyone just comes at you crazy? Take a deep breath, eat plenty of food, smoke a blunt, bust a nut and take a nap!! I ordered 2 large stuffed crust pizzas - cheese lovers and pepporoni lovers, breadsticks, 10 mild wings and a 2 liter... ofcourse I didnt eat it all, I had 3 pieces of pizza... a few breadsticks, 4 wings... and wow... Im stuffed but sure got the munchies later! hahaha.... Im horny - the booty call is here to see me now so I think I am gonna go rock his world and bust a few nuts... til later ciao~

Comments