HOUSTON FUCKIN LOVES ME!!






HOUSTON fuckin loves me! ~ And you know what - I love Houston too... definitely nice people and great food. Started off the morning bright and early 7am-ish... had to show Lucky some love - Lucky is the pit/terrior that I have fallen in love with and loves me too :) Sat around watching recaps of the Bronco/Browns game... the friend I am staying with is a HUGE HUGE HUGE (get the point) sports fanatic. He plays that fantasy football and was jumpin for joy when Brady Quinn & Jay Cutler gave him some points... got up and got ready to hook up with a long time fan around 10am-ish... stopped @ this lingerie/sex store called Carmen's where they had a VERY good selection of plus size lingerie and sexy it was! Only problem I had was they had these fabulously sexy MATCHING thigh hi's with hot pink bows which would have matched the black and hot pink bow cami/babydoll type with garter belt BUT they were a size SMALL - which isn't gonna fit my big fat thighs... and these hot pink & black stripper shoes that matched perfect but only had ONE set left in an 8 ... lucky for me the display shoe was a 10 so they are trying to find the match to it and its on and poppin Miss Pretty in Pink :)

Then we grabbed a bite to eat at this VERY hot restaurant called Gringo's. Ordered a chicken chimichanga and ate very well. Mmmm, Houston is making me FATTER! hahaha... After filling the big belly we headed out to a hot little spot and got cozy - no details fellas... Im not at liberty to disclose the very intimate events that took place afterwards... I can say that he waited 3+yrs to get it and was VERY satisfied... and that leaves me to end this with getting ready for my shoot with EL Capitan... hahah - see ya'll later! Muahz Ciao

Comments