Cammin my ass off today!

This is where I will be camming most of the day! I am eager to show my ass, make some cash and have a blast!! Also you can find me on www.platinumspuzzy.com, several pay options available. Low prices and tons of fun in store!

Aside from that, just spent the night last night with my cutie! Cooked him spanish beans, rice and cubed steak. After that we played for just a bit, but he stopped because I was having complications with my sickness so we curled up and watched the Lakers game... then off to bed and cuddled. It was FABULOUS! I really like him. And although I am NOT officially with him... I can honestly say that he is very well rounded, good dick - great guy and fun to be with. I feel so safe with him and so comfortable. I am going to miss him in my future travels! California here I come! December 29-Jan 11 I am hitting southern California for some business. If YOU are in the area and interested in seeing me, email me at platinumpuzzy@gmail.com. I will be hitting Houston, San Antonio and Dallas, Phoenix along the way so.... be PREPARED!

Comments