~Hey you sexy'z - I am on the road again....~




So I am in NC again shooting with Ms Blaze and her crew of Freakyfattys.com girls. You know I have MAD love for this bitch, Ms Blaze and I been cool for like 5yrs... and throughout unnecessary girl drama, bitches hatin on our bond and diggin our fresh vibes we are still ride or die and doin business together. We have teamed up to assist each other with our sites, and so far the content we have shot has been SO HOT and SUPER SEXY!! I can't wait for the new site to come out PLATINUMPUZZY.COM May 1st ~ just in time for Exxxotica Miami Beach! yeah I am going to be at the Clips4sale booth so come check me out! I will have promo items to sign and give away - plus some dvd's and signed mags... which leads me to the NEXT item to discuss.


I have a little somethin somethin in the April issue of Big Butt Mag which you can get your signed copy from me directly. I ordered a few copies, supplies are limited to get on it asap! Paypal orders are priority, $35 to cover the magazine price and shipping cost to you. I am putting together some hot packages so you can get ALL of me you want in one hot bundle. The page to view those packages will be up soon as well as a link to your options to pay.
Also on the block is the video I did with Vinnie Diesel for Bigblackvideo.com which you can purchase on the site. I can't wait to shoot with him again up in Boston which I will be very soon!! www.puzzytour.com will be updated with my new and latest tour stops... email me for details on seeing me.
~I have been on the road for a few days, which has been trying at times. You have guys that wanna meet you and beg you to come see them - and then you get there and they don't show and don't call. REALLY RUDE. My tour is getting more and more trying. Ugh... vent.



Comments