You are FUCKIN right... your freak is back

I have been OVERLOADED lately with all the dick I can stand, ex's of the past coming to get some more of this good good... and test driving some new dick to see if it's camera worthy. So where do I start???

Mimi and I made another trip to NC to see Ms. Blaze. We went with the intentions of seeing some of you fans in the area, especially one military cat who "BEGGED" me to come earlier so he could see me before deploying to Iraq... so I came based on his SOLID promise to come through and not have me drive up there for nothing. Naturally when I got there, didn't answer his calls nor did he attempt to reach me AT ALL. You know I am so tired of THIS shit... and the fact that I actually MEET fans, is about to draw to an end cuz alot of you are full of shit. You wonder why I charge a $50 deposit? I have to cover my blank trips expenses... I don't have money to be throwin away to go chill in a hotel room sittin on yahoo in the middle of NO WHERE. Come on, let's be real shall we? I mean that's what you guys LOVE about me is that I keep 100 right? So let's not stop being real now. You guys get 80% of me NO LIE. From accessibility (unlike most models/entertainers who don't usually chat with you or are constantly tryin to sell something) I pretty much keep it open as much as I can without getting "too" involved. You can talk to me anytime I am online, and if I am not busy I will entertain your chat. I TRAVEL and see some of you, which has been successful for those who actually show up. Most of you bail on me, having me visit a place I have NEVER been based on YOUR promise to show up. This is really like a bad blind date that stands you up. Don't you think its 1) very inconsiderate to my time 2) rude and disrespectful 3) not really worth the feeling you get knowing you had someone come all the way from where-ever to see YOU and YOU don't show. I don't mean to complain but I need you guys to REALLY feel where I am coming from and what I go through FAR MORE often than not. I get pressed DAILY to entertain your conversations, and I do but the minute I don't give you a free cam show, send you free pictures or offer to do something for YOU... you either stop talking or sign off like a 2 yr old temper tantrum. My time is valuable, so if you want to talk to me RESPECT that, will ya?

Now that I got that out the way, I miss the ex - I can't lie. I miss the sex, the companionship, the good times... I don't miss being ignored LOL but what times we did have were all good. ~just a minor personal input~ LOL Another ex came through from overseas and it was kinda wierd seeing him considering the feelings I had for him and the shit he put me through, but I did let him CUM over and took advantage of the big dick! He is long, not so thick but I love his body and just our chemistry has always been good so fuckin is the SHIT!! I wore his ass out!! LMAO :) That's my girl... and then shortly after he left that following day the new kid I been fuckin with - Mr Make it Rain - aka the weather man came thru and SOAKED my bed~! He is thicker in the dick area, not as long - but wow it hits my G spot RIGHT in the spot that makes my pussy SO wet and just rush out like a river. I know with him to have new clean sheets ready when we are done so we can sleep on a clean bed and not wet cum everywhere! Then, a couple of days later this kid that's been hittin me up FOREVER wants to "test shoot" with me and Mimi. He is FINE as hell, young but got the stamina I LOVE! Mimi and I went at it for hours with him last night... and he definitely got hired to be stunt cock - I can't wait to get movie #1 out the way~!!


Onto the business stuff you love! LOL FUCKmeFAT.com is scheduled to be released real soon just waiting on video conversion software so that these HIGH QUALITY HIGH RESOLUTION videos can be converted and uploaded online. The way they are now takes 11 hrs to upload and even LONGER to download LOL. Not good for those who buy it and wanna watch it within a few minutes. So I am working on that issue and with the new stunt cock on board we will begin shooting VERY soon. You gotta go check that out!!
For you FOOT FETISH guys, FattieFeet.com AND Phattyfeet.com is going to launch as well with all your foot fetish high quality videos at your disposal, featuring all the fat feet you can stand! AND lastly, fattiefarts.com will feature your fetish farting footage for those of you who enjoy that kind of stuff.

The new updates are on PlatinumPlumpas with the barber shop "Service with a smile" set where I gave a cut and "happy ending" with a customer, as well as my VERY first strap on video and strap on experience period featuring Jammin Jennie and Italian Lace from April 08, an archive that I found and decided to finally release! LOL I enjoyed myself SO much with these ladies, and really wish that I could go back and fix our "situation" .... My mouth gets me into too much trouble sometimes saying things that are totally unwarranted but such is life. Sometimes we get too full of ourselves and even I am guilty of that. That's the "Platinum" in me, the "KARI" side of me, should have been smarter and not fucked up so many good things. I take FULL responsibility for my mistakes... and have tried to make ammends, but I've proven to be exactly what I hate in this industry to some of the people who tried to help me. I have to live with that, and it SUCKS. I don't even know why I am sharing that now... I guess because I want you guys to see that I am REAL... and I do regret some of the dumb choices I make. Imperfections are what make us real.

That is going to conclude my VERY lengthy post today, it's been a month so it was OVERdue... MEMBER cam shows are now Monday's 9pm est, so SUBSCRIBE to get YOURS!! Ciao & besos!

Comments