Tour 09 continues

Exxxotica NY - Sept 25-27th - Yeah hotel is booked, shoots are lined up, videographer is in place - now looking for photographer and make up artist. I found a fly ass make up artist but she costs $$... and with the expenses already past $500 with flight, hotel and tickets I don't think its phesable to use her. Gonna see if I can find one who will do it cheaper. SO much to do, promo items need to be ordered, wardrobe planned and purchased. Ahhh! :) Chaos for us models... lol

Twitter is the shit! BBWCaramelKitten hit me up today and wants to shoot together! I am thinking about hoppin on a flight this weekend to VA and shooting as well as "NAUGHTY PLAY" ~ and WEBCAM SHOWS! What YOU think? She is definitely hot as hell!

Well, all this promo work and I am TIRED! ~ Been chattin with you all :)

Comments