Brooklyn baby...

Arrive in Brooklyn Thursday... been chillin ever since - I FUCKIN love summers out here! Neighborhood block parties with hip hop blarin loud... folks sippin and just havin a good time. I am indicted into Ocean Hill neighborhood... lol maybe not but love it when I come here and folks like "wassup Platinum".. you know everyone in the hood has a nickname. Saw an attempted drug bust go down - good ol' harrassment from NYPD. That was crazy.. then ofcourse the frequent gun shots. Brooklyn bull shit right? ~I aint skurred!

I've met a few fans so far since getting here. One off of Adultspace... an0ther off of Rude and the other I can't really remember where but we've been talking back and forth on yahoo for a minute. REALLY cool experiences. :) I love it here so much I am thinking about making that move. Seriously, I love it.

Gettin ready to hit a shoot right now. Just wanted to stop and say whats up....

Comments