Post East coast tour & Pre Chicago



East Coast Tour
We left on June 15th and headed for Boston stopping in Fayetteville, NC, South Jersey, Long Island NY and then finally reaching our destination. Boston always has a special place in our heart... we LOVE it there. We attended the Heavenly Bodies dance, which ofcourse we caused a commotion. We stayed an extra day and toured downtown Boston. The from there I headed to NYC where I stayed in Bronx for a week making my way to the city. I went to the Central Park Zoo and ate at a fabulous Restaurant called "Cubana" at the Seaport. Now I am home for a couple of days preparing for Chicago.


I was pleased to have some fans draw some photos for me, I thought you may want to see them so here they are:

And make sure you check out the new dvd release out!

Free Tour / Instant Access / Members Login / Plush Pass



Comments