Sexual Healing....

It's been a very stressful and busy summer... but finally I was treated to an evening of relaxation and full pleasure! He called, sexy deep voice trying to talk around the obvious that we have been wanting to give each other pleasure for quite some time. After 15 minutes of useless conversation finally he asked if he could see me. Unfortunately, I had a prior engagement and obligated to go to a music event showcasing local talent in Little Rock, AR. He sighed, and told me to call him before I leave the club and we could meet up afterwards. I agreed, and got ready for the show.

We headed to Cornerstone Pub where we were delighted with a ton of ethnic musicians aka rappers and had an amazing time watching them perform their vibrant rhymes and high energy shows. Apparently I was looking good because I had a few hotties came to my rescue and bought me a couple of drinks. Soon, the text came asking me to "come over..." and from there it was on and poppin.

I arrived early in the am, tipsy but not drunk. He answered the door in a towel, still somewhat wet from his shower. His VERY hot and defined fit body invited me in and gently kissed me on the lips like we were established lovers. He asked me to take off my shoes and make myself at home, asking if I wanted anything to drink. I declined the drink and made myself at home by politely beginning to undress myself. "Whoops.." He smiled and told me to have a seat on the sofa.

As much as I wanted to rip off his towel, and begin to devour his body, I simply waited anxiously to see what could possibly happen next. The music started, and I could vaguely hear what was playing... and realized it was the sound of Meshell ndegeocello "Fool of Me" and he started slowly dancing, taking off his towel and had me SO wet and turned on! He came closer and closer to me, until we were face to face... and he grabbed my face with his hand and began kissing me - deeply but gentle. I am a sucker for a good kisser, and je had me trembling with one of the best kisses I have ever had or maybe I was just super hyped to be there... nonetheless it lead to his towel falling off and him on top of me. "and my breath was taken away...."

I thought for sure he would jump right in and begin thrusting me however, he didn't even attempt to enter me. He kissed my neck, my breasts, and my naval... and down to my "Ohhhhhhhhhh my!" What a tongue lashing he gave such attention to my clit that my leg started shaking. I tried to get to him to start reciprocating but he insisted that I lay back and enjoy the attention. For once it was nice to not "perform" or be in a position to please but to be pleased.

Some of the most erotic foreplay I've ever had, and lasted at least 20 minutes while other songs like Keith Sweat - I'll Give All My Love To You and a few other old school choice selections which finally
brought us to that moment where he looked me in my eyes, once again grabbed my face and kissed me while he entered my VERY wet pussy. He's at LEAST 11" and VERY thick so I was a bit terrified but he was so gentle with me. The most romantic part of it was how he watched my face everytime he thrusted me seeing how I was reacting. At first I thought it was his ego, but he was looking to see if I was experiencing any discomfort... so he could ease up. Before too long we were flipped over in my favorite position, and he was grabbing my ass... and then he wanted me to get on top. Next thing I know it's 1 hour later and HE finally cums. I came about 12 times AT LEaST!

We clean up, and I start to grab my clothes... figuring he was probably ready for me to go but he said no... stay for a while. So we cuddled up and he held me in his arms for a while... which is where things got odd because we aren't trying to "go into feelings" but it was kind of one of those moments where you felt compelled to say something. At that point I realized it was time to go home, got myself together and left. He sent me a text message that said "thanks for coming by and it felt so good to be inside you" - I slept REAL good as a result.

Comments