Club Ample Philly party tomorrow


My trip to DC was nothing short of amazing.  I got to see the man I'd been waiting to see for several months now and needless to say my time with him was beyond any fairytale I could've imagined.  I am not privy to share details, but I can say that I can't wait to see him again.

I left our mutual rendezvous point and headed to Philly from Dulles airport where I caught a bus to 2 trains and eventually grabbed the Amtrak.  DestinyBBW was waiting anxiously for me, and now we are here getting prepared for tomorrow's party.  It's been a few months since I've seen Destiny, and it's real nice to be back to work with her getting a lot of loose ends tied up and much needed work done.


I have been hired as Marketing Director for BBWFANFEST which is schedule to take place prior to BBW BASH July 2012.  More details to soon follow.  If you are a fan looking to attend, click HERE to sign up and make sure you put that you were referred by me!  



I've been actively working on BBWGIRLTWEET and trying to amp up followers as well as getting models added to the list, and verified.  We are scheduling to appear at Exxxotica NJ which takes place Nov 4-6th in Edison, NJ.  So far, the roster is as follows:   Sienna Hills, Mimi Melons and myself Platinum Puzzy.



Last but certainly not least, there is something for those who like those kinky bbw's.  Go check out BBWBDSM.org and you will find the fetishes of your fantasies being lived out by your favorite bbw's.

Comments