10-Function Silicone Pleasure Bendie™ Ripple G's
WOW, much to my surprise the vibration was good. Usually the prettier toys have a softer, less vibration and are more for looks than functionality. Not this one. It's definitely got a good rhythm on it. The end is a little bigger than normal, so I was reluctant to put it inside me but I did. I had a bit of a hard time getting it in, considering it's been so long since I have had sex my pussy was very tight. Nothing a little lube and force wouldn't fix. I got it in and was I ever so glad I did. The way it fit inside me, and the vibration had me curling my toes almost immediately. I didn't want to move! But to insure I get the full effect of the toy, I slid it in and out and moved it around to see where the best place was to have it.
For the first time, this was the ONLY toy you just put in and let vibrate and it pretty much does everything for you! Although this didn't make me squirt, and maybe I just need more time to develop a relationship with it lol I did cum!
Packaging 4 out of 5
Vibration 4 out of 5
Quality 5 out of 5
Visual 5 out of 5
Cost 4 out of 5
Would I recommend this toy to readers? ABSOLUTELY!
Will I use this toy personally? YES
Average cost of toy: $50.99 (MSRP)
Comes in BLUE and PINK.
- Bulk Weight: 8.2(oz) / 0.23(kg)
- 6.75” x 1.75”/17.25 cm x 4.5 cm
- Premium Silicone massagers
- Quietly flexes and moves with you
- Intense vibrations at the tip
- 10 functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation
- State-of-the-art memory chip resumes last function used
- Easy push button controls
- Auto on/off button
- Silicone (vibrator) ABS (cap, buttons) ABS with Silver Plating (décor)
- 3 AAA batteries