Cal Exotics TOY REVIEW "Ripple G"

10-Function Silicone Pleasure Bendie™ Ripple G's

This is my very first review, and can I say it was an awesome first toy to receive from the Cal Exotics SEXPERT team. The packaging is very eye catching with a clear box and bright pink and purple writing. This is definitely something I would look at if in an adult novelty store. Once you open the package, the toy itself is VERY unique looking. A blue "rippled" silicone toy, but most of all it's extremely sturdy, which is important with sex toys. You don't want anything that feels like it is going to break apart during your private fun time. I squeezed the silicone and there are parts that are firm and others that are softer. I definitely couldn't wait to put in the AAA batteries and get this thing going.

 WOW, much to my surprise the vibration was good. Usually the prettier toys have a softer, less vibration and are more for looks than functionality. Not this one. It's definitely got a good rhythm on it. The end is a little bigger than normal, so I was reluctant to put it inside me but I did. I had a bit of a hard time getting it in, considering it's been so long since I have had sex my pussy was very tight. Nothing a little lube and force wouldn't fix. I got it in and was I ever so glad I did. The way it fit inside me, and the vibration had me curling my toes almost immediately. I didn't want to move! But to insure I get the full effect of the toy, I slid it in and out and moved it around to see where the best place was to have it.

 For the first time, this was the ONLY toy you just put in and let vibrate and it pretty much does everything for you! Although this didn't make me squirt, and maybe I just need more time to develop a relationship with it lol I did cum!

Packaging   4 out of 5
Vibration    4 out of 5
Quality       5 out of 5
Visual        5 out of 5
Cost          4 out of 5

Would I recommend this toy to readers?  ABSOLUTELY!
Will I use this toy personally?  YES

Average cost of toy:  $50.99 (MSRP)

Comes in BLUE and PINK.

Toy features:

  • Bulk Weight: 8.2(oz) / 0.23(kg)
  • 6.75” x 1.75”/17.25 cm x 4.5 cm
  • Premium Silicone massagers
  • Quietly flexes and moves with you
  • Intense vibrations at the tip
  • 10 functions of vibration, pulsation, and escalation
  • State-of-the-art memory chip resumes last function used
  • Easy push button controls
  • Auto on/off button
  • Silicone (vibrator) ABS (cap, buttons) ABS with Silver Plating (décor)
  • 3 AAA batteries

Comments