New girl/girl - bouncing boobs - dildo videos on PlatinumPuzzy.net


NEW ON PLATINUMPUZZY.NET


Tats n Tits
Anna Anarchy shows us her gorgeous tats n tits , rubbing them, bouncing them, shaking them and giving us quite the BUSTY show! THIS CLIP INCLUDES: boobs, big boobs, bbw boobs, boob play, boob shaking, boob bouncing, tattoos, tits n tattoos, tats n tits, bbw 


BOOB SHAKE 
Eliza Allure loves showing off her DOUBLE F tits and decides to shake them and bounce them around for us!


Finger Fucking Good!
I had a fan hit me up who wanted to film me masturbating after our lunch date while visiting Anaheim and I decided to let him do it. He was a good looking guy so why not right? You can clearly see I was turned on... and I fingered myself until I came hard and then licked my fingers cuz it was FINGER LICKING GOOD! 

Jenna Divyne's Big Bouncing Boobs mov
You know how much we love BIG HUGE BBW boobs around here, and this time we catch Jenna Divyne bouncing and showing off her huge H cups!  
BUY THIS CLIP NOW



Jezebel Jolie & Platinum Puzzy making out!
Jezebel Jolie & Platinum Puzzy exchange some erotic kisses, deep frenching to be exact in this video. Stripping, making out and sucking on each other's boob while smearing fire engine red lipstick all over each other! Boob play, sucking, nipple biting, licking and more!


FUCK MY FAT PUSSY!
Jezebel Jolie & Platinum Puzzy step it up in this BIG BLACK 20" double ended dildo phenom! See just how much of this big black dildo I can take up my "Platinum Puzzy" when Jezebel does the DEEP test! I can tell you that I loved having him inside of me and it felt AMAZING, but I did have my limit! Gotta watch to find out how much that is! 

Huge BOOB bounce n play 
Mandy Majestic and I show off our boobs and does her HUGE rack make mine look tiny! My double d's don't size up LITERALLY to Mandy's melons! We jiggle, wiggle, bounce and give some personal attention to the nipples! 
Bouncing Boobs
Teedra Diora and I play with our tits... bouncing... flopping... dancing and showing off our HUGE DDD's!
BUY THIS CLIP NOW


Behind the Scenes w/Teedra Diroa & Platinum Puzzy PIN UP SHOOT 
While shooting this hot pin up set, sexy exotic multi-racial Teedra Diora and I let you watch our private pin up shoot inside a hot Vegas sex club. Photos are taken inside the 50's retro classic style room, and we are definitely showing you some of our best poses while getting kinky and frisky! 3 part series

COMING SOON to PLATINUMPUZZY.NET


Comments