Posh® Silicone Ice Massager Wave™




7 FunctionsWaterproofSafe and Pure
I will start with the things I dislike about this toy:
The size is small which works great for some areas but with me having short arms it's hard to reach some of my areas.  That's really the only complaint I have.

The things I LOVE about this item:
The ice massage is wonderful!  It feels great on my clit and nipples.  I used it on my partner on his balls and he freakin' loved it!  It is definitely small enough to use during foreplay.  The vibration is good considering the size, so when they size dictates the power that is definitely NOT true.  This one came WITH batteries, which are like watch batteries.  That was a huge plus plus!

7 speeds gives it a variety of speeds and vibration patterns to change it up a bit and it's waterproof so you can use it in the bath or the shower or hot tub.

I will also share that it's easy to travel with and small to put in your purse if you were bringing it to surprise your partner! All around this gets a 4 star rating!

Overall here are my ratings:
Packaging 4/5
Vibration 4/5
Quality5/5
Visual 4/5
Cost 5/5
Would I recommend this toy to readers? Yes 
Will I use this toy personally? Yes
Average cost of toy: $28.99  (MSRP)
Toy features:
  • Bulk Weight: 2.2(oz) / 0.06(kg)
  • Requires 3 Watch Batteries (Included)
  • 2.5” x 2.25”/6.25 cm x 5.75 cm (massager)
  • 2.25” x .75”/5.75 cm x 2 cm (stimulator)
  • Just fill with water, freeze and enjoy
  • Vibrating self-contained ice massager
  • 7 functions of vibration, pulsation and escalation
  • Removable waterproof vibrating stimulator
  • Hold for 3 seconds to turn off
  • Easy-to-use (instructions included)
  • Silicone (massager) ABS with Silver Plating (stimulator)

Comments