Skip to main content

Cal Exotics Toy Review Posh® Silicone Rhythm “G”™

Posh® Silicone Rhythm “G”™

It's no secret that I am a clitoral stimulation queen.  This adult novelty offers a slight vibration on the clit while providing stimulation to your g spot.  I enjoyed the gentle vibes however found it difficult to reach my vaginal area.  It is definitely like other toys Cal Exotics provides with high quality materials and visually attractive.  It took quite a while to reach an orgasm and hard to keep from getting a leg cramp.  

Overall here are my ratings:
Packaging 4/5
Vibration 3/5
Quality 3/5
Visual 4/5
Cost 2.5/5
Would I recommend this toy to readers? Yes 
Will I use this toy personally? Yes
Average cost of toy: $24.99 (MSRP)
Toy features:
  • Bulk Weight: 3.8(oz) / 0.11(kg)
  • 4” x 1.5”/10.25 cm x 3.75 cm (shaft)
  • 1” x 0.5”/2.5 cm x 1.25 cm (stimulator)
  • Silky soft luxurious Silicone dual massagers
  • 3 petite designs for versatile use
  • 3 powerful speeds
  • Easy push button controller
  • Silicone (massager, button) ABS with PU Cote (controller) ABS with Silver Plating (décor ring)
  • Requires 1 AA Battery

Comments