11" BBC fucks my mouth

 I know it's been a long time since you have seen me with some hot BBC and trust me I've been on the prowl looking for just the right cock to slip into this tight, sweet juicy pussy.  Guess what?  I've been working on toning up my thick curves and so I decided to hire a trainer.  When he arrived, much to my surprise he was a super sexy islander with an amazing body and a HUGE package that you couldn't help but notice in his work out gear.  We've developed a very "personal" training regiment and now you get to see him "work me out!"   In the first set of videos, I warm him up and get him "up" with some mouth service!  I slob his knob, getting it all nice and shiny and covered in my spit so he can glide that big black cock down my throat!

PART ONE IS AVAILABLE NOW
===> CLICK HERE <===

Comments