Cal Exotics ENTICE Isabella


This review is VERY special.  I decided instead of using the toy by myself, I would introduce this one to a play partner and let him help me work it out.  He was extremely excited, as he'd never used a toy on a woman before.  He took it out the box and couldn't help but be curious about it.  Immediately he says "This thing is SO soft!  You are going to love the way it feels inside!"

He takes the toy and put the batteries in while I get comfortable and ready for his insertion.  Gently, he opens my lips and softly glides it inside my walls.  A little bit at a time, he pushes in and brings it back out.  Each time he increases the speed and lets the vibration change with the stroke.  Pulsating, strong vibration and a full 8 different modes it didn't take long before I was close to my peek.

Being the playful guy he is, he didn't allow me to reach my orgasm so quickly.  He wasn't done playing.  He makes sure the fluttering butterfly is on my clit, and the toy is deep inside of me.  He turns it up ALL the way!  OMG... I LOVE THIS THING!  He thrusts my pussy like it's him inside me meanwhile, carefully placing the butterfly piece right on top of my clit.  


A total of 4 minutes later, I was creaming ALL over the damn thing!  Now... it may work differently for solo play, but I tell you this thing really stimulated the both of us.  He loved watching me get off on this toy.  So this review won't have the normal rating system and all the weight info.  Just a simple GET IT NOW recommendation!

This review is brought to you by:  CAL EXOTICS

Comments