Pipedream's Mini Wanachi Massager

                
Features:

Description: 
Enjoy soothing vibrations anywhere you go with this cordless mini massager. Powered by a whisper-quiet motor, the Mini Wanachi massager is the premier choice for revitalizing tired muscles. Choose a speed that's right for you and enjoy the freedom of wireless stimulation. The relaxing vibrations relieve tension and reduce muscle fatigue, giving your aching body the recharge it deserves. Its flexible head lets you easily get to all the right spots where you need it most.

My Review:  
It's no secret that my favorite toy is the "other" competitor so when I received this, I was definitely unsure of how this was going to get me off.   The feature I love the most but also hate is the cord which draws power instead of using batteries.  It's great because it is much more powerful than a battery operated toy, but then the cord tends to get in the way.  So with that said, I am beginning to get a little eager to see if the Wanachi cordless personal pleasure will offer just the speed of excitement I need.

At first, it took a little while to get used to vibration and I found that speed 3 was my most pleasurable setting.  It took  longer to get to my orgasm but it was just as good.  As a matter of fact, it was king of nice to do it slowly and work my way to reaching my pop!  

After having my first experience with the Wanachi, I had some personal time with it a few more times and it ate up the battery juice!  I am on the 2nd set of batteries now!  

I'd say this definitely took me by surprise with having something to compare it to I really didn't give it the credit it definitely deserves.  I don't have to be near an outlet and it's MUCH quieter than the competition which makes a loud buzz announcing to everyone who can hear that you are busy getting off.  

Another feature that makes this a better option is that it's light weight and can travel in your pocket book.  The competition is heavy and not as easy to travel with.  Being that I travel a lot and like to carry it with me to see my "friends" I love it. 

I haven't tried it in the tub, but being that it's waterproof I definitely intend to try it and report how it works when submerged in water.  

Finally, I give this a 4 star rating.  Affordable being about $20 on average MSRP.   Quality is a 4 as it seems sturdy and will last a long time. 

I highly recommend this as an addition to your adult novelty collection! 


PipeDreams Social Media:  Blog Facebook Twitter 



Comments