Cal Exotics Bendie Power Stud


What I love about this toy?  The extended clit stimulator!  My clit is either oddly located or most adult novelties have an inaccurately placed clit stimulator.  I've spent years trying to find a toy that stimulates both my clit and my g spot.  The rabbit always had little vibration and the gentle turning of the g spot piece never seemed to really get the stimulation that I wanted.  

This toy definitely exceeded expectation.  I know it sounds like you hear this all the time but "This is my new favorite!"  I absolutely love the feel of this toy.  Of course I am still waiting for a toy with a longer handle for my Trex arms but other than that this is a definite "must have" for your toy collection.  


  • Bulk Weight: 8.9(oz) / 0.25(kg)
  • 5.5” x 1.75”/14 cm x 4.5 cm (large shaft)
  • 3.5” x 1”/9 cm x 2.5 cm (small shaft)
  • Soft, power-packed stud flexes and bends for multi-directional positioning
  • 3 intense speeds
  • Dual motors
  • Easy push button control
  • Phthalate-Free PVC (vibrator) ABS and ABS with PU Cote (cap) ABS with Silver Plating (décor)
  • 2 AA

Comments