New Clips on my Clips Store!


Joslyn Underwood's First Hitachi Experience
I had the pleasure of introducing Joslyn Underwood to my favorite boyfriend, "Magic Mike: which is the Hitachi wand. This powerful tool has surprised many of my friends in the past with it's forceful vibration and instant gratification. My clit throbs thinking about how it feels having Magic Mike placed perfectly on top and immediately making me squirt! Watch her react naturally to her first time with this powerful stimulation! 


Wet Tshirt Melons EXPOSED!
She loves to show off her HUGE 38JJJ melons and while getting ready to do a twerk video, I spray her down with water, which exposes her nipples thru the already see thru t-shirt. Because she never misses an opportunity to entertain the masses with her voluptuous bust, she wiggles, jiggles, jumps and plays with her gorgeous breasts for you! Throw in a little twerk action and you have summertime in the LBC - LOVELY BBW CAMHOUSE!


Big Butt Slut *ONLY AVAILABLE ON CLIPS4SALE* EXCLUSIVE!
This is for my ass lovers! **CUSTOM REQUEST** Public view of my big fat ass, covered in baby oil and gleaming with the sun light. I love showing off my ass shakin' so I give you a little taste. You want to worship those cheeks? Get on your knees and look up at these amazing, soft beauties! I bet you want to touch them! Of course, I can't go without showing a little belly love and tit affection!


BBC Rehab - A-DICK-ted to his cock!
I swear I am addicted to his BBC. When I moved to Baltimore, I never thought I'd find someone who'd interest me both personally and sexually. I met him a couple of months ago and instantly I knew I wanted to fuck. He has a beautiful cock, one that fits inside SO perfect and hits all the right spots! The way he dicks me down is just indescribable. He feels amazing inside of me and I enjoy fucking him so much that I demand it frequently. Poor guy barely gets any sleep with me constantly needing him to bang out this pussy! He'd been camera shy for a while, and finally got the urge to pick up the camera and film him behind me. This is REAL sex.. not scripted, not planned and not intended to be recorded.   


Comments