Cal Exotics - COLT® Bum Buddy™ product review




When I got this product, I wasn't sure what to do with it but found that this is VERY helpful for preparation for anal!  I had originally planned on using it on a submissive, however I decided once I use it on someone else I wouldn't feel comfortable using it on myself.  

Lately, I have been craving anal and decided to let my special friend enter my back door for a change.  The product is fairly self explanatory but the package suggests using warm water.  I chose to use a tad bit of soap and warm water.  The handle has enough length to make it relatively easy to use even for a t-rex arm person such as myself with a huge back side.

A brilliant product, I am more than surprised that I would have chosen to use this myself and enjoyed it.  High five to Cal Exotics and 5 stars for this amazing MUST have to every bum!  

Bulk Weight: 7.5(oz) / 0.21(kg)
5.5” x 1”/14 cm x 2.5 cm (tip)
6” x 3.25”/15.25 cm x 8.25 cm (bulb)
Man sized premium cleaning system holds up to 15.5 fl oz/460 ml
Oversized easy squeeze Silicone bulb
Disassembles for easy cleaning
Ergonomically curved for comfort and reach
Fill with warm water or your favorite liquid
Silicone (bulb) TPR (attachment)


 Youtube     |     Twitter     |     Facebook

Comments