When skinny bitches hate on us fat girls


And here I thought it was the US going thru these things... I love the girls that hate you just because you are big. I had one girl say "That's a really nice top for someone who fits it" .... It took every bit of control to keep me from whoopin her ass all over that club. WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT MY SHIRT? It was TOO Big if anything, 3x from Torrid and I had lost alot of weight from being sick. So what she implied was, that because it was STRAPLESS/TUBE top my fat ass shouldn't be wearing it. Please... someone said there is such thing as FATISM... being prejudice against someone because of their size. SO TRUE. Then here is what REALLY pisses me off, "I say these things because I am concerned for your health, because everyone knows being fat is unhealthy" - are you serious? Do you REALLY think that I believe that you are CONCERNED for my health? There are people walking around SMOKING and its a PROVEN fact that it causes cancer so do you snatch the cigarettes from their mouths and tell them its a HEALTH RISK? I think not! So let me eat my GREASY, FATTENING food, wear my sexy clothing and prance around the club because I AM cute ~be~... You should be asking me to share my food not stop eating it... 95% of the time its some starved malnutrition barbie talking about MY health risks. You are alot more likely to die from NOT eating than not eating right. Thank you for listening to my rant!

Comments