Black Friday


Another day in the life, and I swear I almost jumped on the Santa dude and got me some lovin. They had this FINE ass dude collecting the money for the Santa photos. I almost grabbed someone's kid to get their pictures taken and mack on the dude. I am such a horn dog and DEPRIVED! I had a shoot scheduled tonight but he hasn't called and that totally disappoints me! I was so looking forward to his 11-12 inches of pure chocolate pleasure.
The stores were INSANE! I saw this Dr Scholls foot spa that had the brush that scrubs and smooths your feet. Bath and Bodyworks Japanese Cherry Blossom shower gel, lotion and spray was a definite MUST have! I spied a red corset at Torrid.com that is an absolute beauty.... You know, the money I make from this business is taken right back trying to look cute for you guys! LOL And I MUST smell good... that's a definite. If it isn't Victoria Secret sprays and lotions. Perfumes, I LOVE Vera Wang princess.
So I didn't spend alot of money, except I did get a sewing machine on the low low and I am going to be custom making outfits and panties in stuff. I am excited for the holidays. Things are going to work although the last few months have had its tribulations. I look to my fans for support and to keep me motivated through these tough times. I am bringing the sexy cam back ~ so be on the look out for that.
Keep it tight... I am going to find me someone to shoot with~! Ciao - Platinum

Comments

PAPA said…
WHAT IS UP WITH THE DUDES YOU SHOOT WITH,HAVE THE TOOK AH GOOD LOOK AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL ASS?...MAN...I WOULD LOVE TO SHOOT YOU!..WELL TO BE HONEST...I HAVE AH PHOTOGRAPHER,IM STILL LEARNING HOW TO SHOOT ON MY SPARE TIME,BUT IT WOULD BE ON!,HE DOES GREAT WORK.AND I HAVE MANY BUSINESS FRIENDS YOU WOULD JUST LOVE TO FUCK!...LMAO,I READ WHAT TYPE OF MEN YOU LIKE,AND THAT'S ME,AND ALL THE FRIENDS I KNOW,WE ROLL LIKE THAT.STAY SWEET,AND THINGS WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST,YOU ON YOUR GRIND,AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL,THE WORLD JUST HAS TO CATCH UP WITH YOU PP.STAY REAL.