Boring weekend

So the weekend was totally uneventful. Everything I tried to plan, failed miserably. A day in the life.. you would think I was getting dick on a regular. Hell, I had lost a boyfriend because he just knew I was fucking every Tom, Dick, Harry and Darious on a daily. ARE YOU SERIOUS? I wish!! So.. the shoots were cancelled. I began editing the photos for future updates on www.platinumplumpas.com that you are going to LOVE! I am going to be attending some car shows here in the near future representin' 305 Dirty Dade Gear. I have some stuff coming in that I am going to model for them, and want to be down there to rep the big girls cuz those shows are full of little starved bony bitches. I am looking to recruit a photographer to take photos of me at the event and with me and other attendees. I get tired of trying to be my own photographer! LOL And I love cars, motorcycles and all that kind of stuff so this is going to tons of fun!

Aside from my eventless weekend, I have really been working on ways to make my sites fan friendly and provide you with more options. I want to be your #1 and only. The forum is your way of communicating with me requests, comments and suggestions. Trust me, I CARE! The url for the forum is located on the right hand side of this blog, but here it is as well just so you can go make a comment http://pub29.bravenet.com/forum/2446550370. Also I have a new FREE photo album for members also located on the right hand side. So definitely be on the lookout for the new things coming and the new look and feel of www.platinumplumpas.com! Well, I think it is time for me to go find an ex or someone to hump! Much love to all, see ya here tomorrow!

Comments

PAPA said…
SORRY THE WEEKEND WENT TO HELL,BUT THE QUESTION IS........WHAT MAN IN HIS RIGHT MIND WOULD LEAVE YOUR FINE ASS ALONE?...UM...NOT ME,YOU SHOULD NEVER BE LOOKING FOR SOME DICK,AND HE SHOULD BE TAKING THOSE PICTURES.GET AT ME,IM NOT SO MUCH INTO WANTING TO FUCK YOU,THAT'S RUDE..LOL,BUT I DO PHOTGRAPGHY ON THE SIDE,IT'S AH HOBBY,AND I HAVE AH FEW FRIENDS THAT DO FILM.WE CAN LINK UP ONCE IM BACK INTO THE COUNTRY.ANYWAY,LOVE THE WAY YOU INTERACT WITH YOU LOYAL FRIENDS..LIKE ME! LOL,THAT MAKES ME HARDER THEN STEEL.