FINALLY! You won't believe it!!


Yes, yes yes!!! I finally got me some dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just don't know how good it was, and how I smile now! :) And on top of that, I got some footage. Not the greatest I have done, but I filmed my great ass dick. You can HEAR it in my voice how fuckin good it felt!

So I had another update on http://www.aclit4u2lick.com/ you should go check it out! In this post are the sample photos for you to check out. I enjoyed working with them and so glad to send you their way. Lots of hot mama's on the site.

I had a date last night with a cool cat who has been admiring me for YEARS, just never really had the nerve to step to me. We had fun. Drinks at TGIF, then on to Martini Mondays. Club was aiight ran into an old female friend. Then I ran into her again today at the Sprint store. I was like damn ma you following me! So that was my exciting day... hope for more tomorrow.

Comments