Insane in the membrain...



Wow, I miss the good ole' days. This night was SO much fun! Kitty Lixx to the left, Bootylicious and that's me on the far right :) We shot some private content that night... the lucky owner LOVES it! I love doing private content for my fans. They get to direct and sometimes be a part of it.. and this guy sure enjoyed EVERY minute!
As for everything else, the stalker continues in his efforts to harrass me. I don't know how many other ways to tell someone to stop calling and them not get the point. I have had dozens of people answer the phone even a US Marshall. I called the police, I even had his information researched to find out more about him... this dude doesn't get it. So... I scream in silence.

Home life is just in termoil. That's all I am going to say about that. I have 2 potential relationships on the rise ONE definitely looking more like what I want but ofcourse HE is in NYC. WTF? The local guy, let's just say that he hasn't made much effort to really sweep me off my feet. Plus he doesn't really seem like the family type and I need me a big family man. And a high sexual drive... cuz I LOVE TO FUCK. Matter of fact I would love to be getting some RIGHT now. Geez... this sucks.
I am going to be doing a Christmas list and have it up tomorrow. I have had alot of my fans and friends ask what it is I want and they are VERY practical gifts. :) I appreciate it so much since usually for me Christmas is always about everyone else. I end up just excited from watching everyone enjoy what I get them.. I would LOVE to have a few things under my tree for me from my special guys. Plus, knowing what I like and what I want tells you a little more about me.
Gonna wrap this up.. I need a nap! Much love to all of you! ~Plat~

Comments

PAPA said…
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT HOLIDAY LIST,IM GAME.BOTH OF THOSE DUDES OR REAL LUCKY,IF THEY HAD ANY MIND,THEY WOULD LOCK THAT ASS DOWN!,I WOULD.HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOOD WITH YOU.

P.S.

IM AH BIG FAMILY MAN,AND I LOV TO FUCK!..LMAO.NO..SERIOUS.