Preperation for Turkey day and I need me some dark meat

I miss my hair! I have been looking at some older pics and I really miss my hair! Why I got talked into cutting it is beyond me... but it WON'T happen again. Trust and believe!

So today has been full of cleaning, cooking and baking. I am SO horny... wish I had me a man to dish me some dark meat between each dish I cook. I saw a handsome guy at the grocery store and had a quick in store fantasy of fucking him in the freezer section. Wow, what a nice little trip to the store... and some cream to top my visit! LOL So back to reality and feast preperations. Wish you could cum eat with me :) Hope everyone enjoys their turkey day and is thankful for all of their blessings. I know I am. It's been tough lately, and I have questioned my purpose but it all eventually clears and the truth isn't far behind. I am going to enjoy my dark meat (fantasy) and hope that soon I can truly savor the taste of a hot man in my bed!

~ Much love~ Platinum

Comments

SPANKY said…
wish i could have u for dessert....keep ur head up sexy everything will work out for u and u know it
PAPA said…
WHAT!!!!!...NO DARK MEAT ON TURKEY DAY?...YOU TO FINE FOR THIS SHIT...IM GOING TO START THE GIVE HER AH GOOD DICK FUND...TO MAKE SURE GOOD DICK IS THERE WHEN ANY BBW NEEDS IT!..LOL.YOU ON YOUR WAY BABY,EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT,JUST STAY ON YOUR GRIND,AND PUT YOURSELF AROUND PEOPLE THAT ARE MAKING BIG MOVES...LIKE ME :).

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR SEXY ASS!.