TREASURE HUNT

And I am giving away a membership for ONE week to my site www.platinumplumpas.com AND a customized dvd for those who email me TREASURE HUNT. *Must participate in the treasure hunt to qualify. I am going to start the treasure hunt which is locating pieces of information about me here in the yahoo group, online and other hidden places on the net so get your mouse ready, your keyboard tuned and ya google bar in position to get started. All contestants MUST be in chat by 12:00pm est Friday November 16, 2007. The chat is located http://www.bbwadultradio.com/online/chat/flashchat.php - you must be a registered user with www.bbwadultradio.com to enter the chat room. If you have any questions, instant message me or email me platinumpuzzycam (on messenger) and platinumpuzzycam@yahoo.com (email).
~Much love~ Platinum Puzzy

Comments