Out with the old, and in with the - use your imagination



I am back in the 9-5 world and goin nuts! I haven't done this in a long time.. ahhh. But its all for the best - I am working on being TOTALLY self sufficient financially with my up and coming business ventures and projects therefore I had to take matters into my own hands. Will anything change? Not really. My travel schedule will be much less but I will still be touring on the weekends. The site will remain updated and I will continue to do cam shows and videos. Talk to me fellas - you can do that on www.platinumpuzzyfan.com ~ I have been gettin some more of that good good dick. I have been tryin to talk him into lettin me catch that GOOD GOOD on cam, but he don't wanna show his face. I might consider it and get you a copy of what I look like gettin the best dick... Finally called out the playas try to fake the "investor" role. Puhleez.. you know I got this on lock. I got a new toy today and I am bout to head to my bed to play with it... I need a good nut after the day I had!! :) Anyone care to join?

Comments